Wednesday, October 26, 2016


"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want now.Write down what you most and see it often."
Image result for Peter Vidmar
Peter Vidmar 

An example of this quote is like if you want want good grades and you also want to watch T.V all  day without doing your homework  you are not going to get good grades because you are not doing your homework.And you are sacrificing what you want most for what you want now so in other words you are sacrificing your grades because you want to watch T.V and your are not doing your homework. Peter Vidmar is basically telling us to not give up something we really want for something that we just want that is not really important. I want to study for a test because I really want a good grade but i also want to go play football I am not going to go play football because I really want to get a good grade and I am not going to sacrifice what I really want the most just to go play football. 

No comments:

Post a Comment