Monday, May 1, 2017

“I have been asked what I mean by ‘word of honor.’ I will tell you: Place mr behind prison walls--walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick,reaching ever so far into the ground---there is a possibility that is some way or another I might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can I get out of that circle ? No never! I’d die first.”
-Karl G. Maeser

This quote means that you won’t need to forced to do something if you have your word that you will do it. This quote tells us how powerful a man’s word can be.But if you are a CTR person you will never have nobody to trust you or nobody will take you word Because CTW people are not people that you can trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment