Monday, June 5, 2017

Math Teacher
       I choose this topic because I love math and I would love to teach it. In order to become a teacher i must first need to learn how to  work with students. I find it interesting because I like the way my math teacher works with class and she explains everything in a way that everyone is going to understand and this is why I choose this topic. Math can help you a lot in life because without math  the world would be a different story. Becoming a math teacher is not my main career but I would do it to make math fun.
Education:
Earn a Bachelor's Degree. The first step in becoming a high school math teacher is completing an undergraduate degree, normally in the subject area. Individuals can earn a degree in mathematics coupled with a teacher training program or a degree in education with a mathematics concentration.

No comments:

Post a Comment