Friday, December 16, 2016

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

Some things I like about this class are the way you get treated this class has respect for everybody.I also like the way our teacher teaches us about life and how to live a better life.

Well I really like everything in this class but i think that we all should have more communication.

Some recommendations I think that the students should have more communication.

The highlight that I liked the most was that you showed everybody or at least me how to be a CTR person.

Well I think that I did good but not my best and I’m planning on trying my best next semester.

Yes I’m reading my life planning goals and I’m also reporting and i think that this has been helping me a lot.

I’m committed to being a CTR person but when you choose the right your life is way more better and good thing come to you.People are also going to like you more and are going to want to be with you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment