Monday, January 9, 2017

School Break Days

This winter break I had a lot of fun with my family the first week of my break my family did posadas it part of our religion. A posada is when people get together and celebrate the birth of Jesus. In a posada they give you food and candy and you get to feel that Christmas spirit inside of you. We do like seven posadas and every family choices a day so that it can be in their house and that last one is on the 23 of December.
This year I really did get no presents but I still had a great time with my family. It was also a bad winter break because the NFL Raiders didn’t make it to the Super Bowl their last game was against the Texans and the score was 12-27 and it was a bad game.But what matters is that i had a great time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment