Wednesday, January 18, 2017

“Of all the work that is done or that can be done for our country, the greatest is that of education the BODY, the MIND, and above all the CHARACTER, giving spiritual and moral training to those who in a few years are themselves to decide the destinies of the nation.”


-Theodore Roosevelt
This quote means that everyone will eventually grow up and become responsible and are going to have to make their own choices and you will have the control of your own future. Like for example me I’m growing up and sooner or later I’m going to have to make decisions and the decisions I make will be bace on my future so if you make good decisions you would have a good future.So your eventually going to grow up and have to make your own decisions without anybody’s help.     

No comments:

Post a Comment